HOLLA FROM HALIFAX


Here we are with our pilot friend at JFK International waiting for our flight to Halifax.* Our flight was delayed 2 hours, so we had a birthday dinner for Caroline at Bobby Van's Steakhouse (we clearly did not fit in at this 'fine' establishment, what with our backpacks, jeans and t-shirts). We met some fellow SASers on the flight, and my friendly neighbor told me about his run-in with Dustin Hoffman earlier today. We have to wake up in FOUR hours for embarkation, and after I check on to the MV Explorer, I have to visit a dentist here in Nova Scotia. Oh yeah, and both my bags were overweight (resulting in a $100 fee) and my computer is broken. Things can only get better at this point!

*Note: though it undeniably appears that we are at Niagara Falls in this PhotoBooth masterpiece, we, in fact, are actually at Gate 31.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top