Best Meals of NYC Summer



One complaint I have about my BlackBerry is its limited memory for mobile photos. As I sit in the Atlanta Airport waiting for my transfer flight to Dallas, I've been relocating my phone pics to my computer. Doing this has brought me to the realization that I take a lot of pictures of my food! Here are some NYC highlights:

Nitta Nitta - Brooklyn - Dinner - Pesto Asparagus, fried mac'n cheese, chorizo mashed sweet potatoes.

The Extra Virgin - West Village - Brunch - Scrambled eggs, tomatoes, pesto, chorizo, salsa, cilantro.

Westville West - West Village - Lunch - Veggie burger w/ cheddar cheese & beet, goat cheese salad

Il Cortile - Little Italy - Dinner - Pesto Gnocchi

The Dumpling Man - East Village - Steamed chicken dumplings with hot monster sauce

Empenada Mama - Theater District - Dinner - Guacamole

Gusto Organics - West Village - Dinner - Beet, goat cheese salad

Nathan's Famous - Coney Island - Lunch - Dog w/ peppers'n onions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top